Evolutionary Lighting Systems ChronicledMay 25, 2012
BRIDGEVILLE, PA–Brightline came of a creative desire to illuminate.
It grew from a desire to serve its clients with clear, bright systems & support and has been steadily nourished by aggressive pursuit of technical and application knowledge.
Brightline has flourished through its talented employees’ and partners’ dedication, and is continually rewarded through its clients’ embracement of its energy-conscious lighting solutions.
The world’s evolution first brought the Ice Age, and from it fire…and now Brightline’s evolution brings the two together –the warm visual brightness of fire with the cooling physical properties of ice. Ice, fire—the ideal combination of the two—cool, bright lights from Brightline.
First came innovations in studio lighting:
- The first studio systems in which each fixture, through a digital ballast interface, can be assigned a discreet IP address and controlled remotely from a central location.
- The first two-wire, phase-control ballast with 120V operation.
Then award-winning color-changing systems:
- The first T5, red/green/blue color-changing systems with 120-V operation.
Then the globally-embraced T-Series:
- The first directional fluorescent videoconference lighting (the patented T-Series) for suspended-ceiling applications.
- The first broadcast and videoconference fixtures that can automatically adjust to levels of ambient light.
- The first smart App to control fixture directional movement and intensity levels.
And now, the first broadcast-ready LED fixture offering interchangeable optics with aesthetic housing and accessory options that complement its founding SeriesONE fluorescent line. Meet the BL.16:
See the BL.16 in June at InfoComm 2012 Booth # N1825 & coming soon at www.brightlines.com.
As a leading manufacturer of energy-efficient lighting systems for broadcast, videoconference, e-learning, telemedicine, internet video streaming, and color- changing applications, Brightline’s mission is to enable communication through clarity. By providing extremely high quality, cost effective, and environmentally responsible lighting solutions, Brightline helps its customers maximize the efficiencies of diverse technologies and thus realize the full potential of their own visual communications endeavors.This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. ← On Location in Pittsburgh with Brightline’s SkyView aka Big Boy Brightline Knows What’s In A Name… brightlines.com re-launches this June for its 15th anniversary! →
Comments are closed.