Regional Sales Manager Position
Brightline provides energy-efficient lighting products recognized worldwide as the choice for superior performance across the full spectrum of broadcast and video conference applications. Harmonizing with the widest range of digital cameras, the company’s fixtures offer broadcast-quality lighting for all conferencing environments, including systems designed to install easily in any type of ceiling.
At Brightline, we bring clarity to the way people visually communicate through proper video lighting. Outstanding people in the right positions are the backbone of any great company which is why we hire passionate, innovative and accomplished individuals.
We are looking for energetic Sales Managers in our Western and Central territories. In these roles, you will be responsible for the sale of Brightline products by existing reps, resellers, and distributors to drive revenue thru appropriate channels.
• Identify, develop and expand relationships with all resellers and rep partners
• Train, mentor and motivate all reseller and rep partner accounts
• Participate in reseller shows, trainings and meetings as appropriate
• Create and review territory plan to meet fiscal goals; review with management quarterly
• Develop a Key partner list through profiling and field engagement efforts
• Drive quarterly planning and business reviews with each Key partner
• Increase project registration, lead closure and revenue growth with all partners
• Generate additional demand through various partner events
• Qualify, drive and track closure of ‘pipeline’ opportunities with partners
• Maintain reseller and rep partner account information
• Identify and report on competitive trends
• 5+ years of sales experience, preferably within Lighting, AV or High-tech •Strong drive towards goals and proven track record of quota achievement
• Strong experience in consultative sales of lighting products and solutions
• Superior written and verbal communications skills
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
• Sales experience in the areas of videoconferencing, television or photography is preferred
• Ability to travel 50% of time or as required to exceed objectives
• Effectively manage territory expenses